Ichuga AA – Kenya – Washed
Nyeri County is a region with one of the best reputations in Kenya for the excellent quality coffees produced there.
It’s name derives from the Masaai and means ‘red’ because of the characteristic red soil of volcanic origin, which is incredibly rich in nutrients and ideal for growing specialty coffees.
The Ichuga washing station is one of the 5 stations managed by the Kiama farmers’ association. Its members collect their farm fruits, always by hand, at their optimum point of maturity.
Once in the washing station, the fruits are classified, discarding the immature or those with defects. They are then pulped, fermented and washed with clean water until all traces of mucilage disappear.
They are then left to dry on raised beds for around 2 weeks.
· Free shipping with 34,00€ plus order. Only applicable in peninsular Spain.
· Shipping costs per order are 4,00€ (VAT included), for peninsular Spain.
· For any other areas or countries please proceed to cart, type in your address and it will automatically show your shipping cost.
Make the most out of your recurring coffee orders with the IneffablePoints programme.
How does the programme work?
It’s simple, with every purchase you will automatically receive:
- 15 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent in Ongoing Subscription orders.
- 10 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent in regular coffee orders.
- 1 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent on accessories orders.
How and when can i redeem my points?
Once you have accumulated 2,000 IneffablePoints, you can redeem them on your next order at the checkout section:
- 2,000 IneffablePoints = €10 discount on your order.
- Your IneffablePoints will appear automatically in the checkout section every time you make a new purchase and you will have the option to redeem them on the go.
- You can discount up to 50% of the total amount of your order by using IneffablePoints.
- The minimum amount of IneffablePoints redeemable is 2.000 while there is no maximum amount.
- IneffablePoints expire after one year.
Your IneffablePoints are automatically associated with your customer account on our website.
You can check your IneffablePoints balance at any time by accessing your customer account here: