This particular lot is an AB out-turn from the Muchagara washing station.
Muchagara washing station is part of the Baragwi Cooperative Society and is located near the town of Muchagara in Kirinyaga District.
Founded in 1959, Muchagara is one of the oldest washing stations in Kenya and now has over 1.000 members who deliver cherry to the wet mill, and most have between 200 and 500 trees.
The cherry that is brought to the Muchagara wet mill is pulped and fermented the same day and after 36 to 48 hours of fermentation the coffee is moved to soaking tanks.
Once the coffee has been soaked it is moved to the drying beds where it dries for between 10 and 15 days.
· We deliver orders between 3 and 5 working days (except holidays), regardless of the day of the week to be formalized. Deliveries are by agency.
· We roast on Mondays and Wednesdays of each week. (Except holidays)
· All purchases through the web have a 2% discount by typing DOSPORCIENTO on the page “Cart” where it says coupon code. Apply coupon.
· Payment can be made through: Card, PayPal, Stripe or Bank Transfer.
· There is no minimum order, neither total nor by variety.
· Freight is free for orders of 12 kilos or more, for the entire Peninsula and Balearic Islands.
· In case of not arriving at 12 kg the freights are: 5€ Seville, 6€ for the Peninsula and 9€ for the Balearic Islands.