WORLDWIDE SHIPPING – Free shipping in peninsular Spain from 34,00€ / Delivery in 24/48 hours M-F
Hand Grinder HARIO Mini Mill
33,00€ VAT included
Weight: 318 gr.
Size: 18,5 x 11,4 x 8,1 cm.
Grinding capacity: 24 gr. coffee.
Ceramic conical burrs.
Hand Grinder HARIO Mini Mill
The grind size is an important parameter that we need to control when it comes to brewing a good coffee. This hand grinder, thanks to its system of adjustable ceramic conical grinding burrs, will allow you to easily control the grinding and adjust it when you need it to brew different recipes. Ceramic conical grinding burrs are the best choice for a hand coffee grinder thanks to their durability and consistency when grinding. For personal use we recommend hand grinders with these characteristics over electric ones, since they grind the coffee (instead of grating it) and do not heat it when doing so. This way the coffee properties are better preserved before brewing it. This Hario Mini Mill is also a great travel companion thanks to its compact and detachable design and it's easy cleaning.
The importance of a correct coffee grind
The best way to preserve all the qualities of coffee, once roasted, is to keep the coffee in beans and well packaged until it is brewed. Coffee, like all organic products, undergoes an oxidation process that, if not properly controlled, can alter its organoleptic qualities. That is why it is important to keep it properly packaged in vacuum-sealed bags with one-way valves and grind it just before use. All our coffees, once roasted, are packed following best practices and we recommend buying them in whole beans and grinding them before use with a manual coffee grinder, such as this Hario Mini Mill. We can also use an electric grinder if it meets the adequate requirements. Depending on the recipe that we are brewing, we will need a different grind size, something that we can achieve thanks to the adjustable grinding burrs of the Hario Mini Mill. This guide can help you navigate the grind size you need depending on your brewing method:
- Espresso: very fine grind.
- Italian Moka Pot: fine grind.
- Aeropress: medium grind.
- V60: medium grind.
- Chemex: medium grind.
- Plunger: coarse grind.
· Free shipping with 34,00€ plus order. Only applicable in peninsular Spain.
· Shipping costs per order are 4,00€ (VAT included), for peninsular Spain.
· For any other areas or countries please proceed to cart, type in your address and it will automatically show your shipping cost.
Make the most out of your recurring coffee orders with the IneffablePoints programme.
How does the programme work?
It’s simple, with every purchase you will automatically receive:
- 15 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent in Ongoing Subscription orders.
- 10 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent in regular coffee orders.
- 1 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent on accessories orders.
How and when can i redeem my points?
Once you have accumulated 2,000 IneffablePoints, you can redeem them on your next order at the checkout section:
- 2,000 IneffablePoints = €10 discount on your order.
- Your IneffablePoints will appear automatically in the checkout section every time you make a new purchase and you will have the option to redeem them on the go.
- You can discount up to 50% of the total amount of your order by using IneffablePoints.
- The minimum amount of IneffablePoints redeemable is 2.000 while there is no maximum amount.
- IneffablePoints expire after one year.
Your IneffablePoints are automatically associated with your customer account on our website. You can check your IneffablePoints balance at any time by accessing your customer account here: https://ineffablecoffee.com/my-account/