Envío gratuito para España, Baleares, Canarias y Portugal >34€ / Europa >99€ / Entrega en 24/48h L-V
Comandante C60 Baracuda
659,00€ VAT included
Enhanced burrs for increased efficiency
Innovative unibody design crafted from a single piece of stainless steel
Improved GX50 Gold Clix grind adjustment with a precision brass dial
XL crank with Big Joe knob in solid oak
Materials: high nitrogen martensitic stainless steel, Eastman Tritan copolyester, glass, wood from responsibly managed forests.
Made in Germany
There is a high demand for this product. Currently it can only be purchased in preorder basis. We will deliver as soon as we have stock. Estimated stock delivery January 2024.
Sign up and we will notify you when it is in stock.
Comandante C60 Baracuda - Manual Coffee Grinder
Created by and for true specialty coffee enthusiasts, it is a powerful high-performance coffee grinder.
The new C60 Baracuda coffee grinder, created by the renowned Comandante brand, is the most advanced model. It features a solid construction and high performance, as well as precise adjustment and an excellent grinding mechanism, which ensures uniform grinding regardless of the chosen setting.
The grind size adjustment on the Comandante C60 Baracuda is made possible thanks to the new GX50 Gold Clix system, which provides exceptional precision and a wide range of grind size settings. This gradual grinding adjustment offers total control over the parameters for different coffee brewing methods, making it easier to achieve consistent results. The results are exceptionally satisfying for both alternative brewing methods and for espresso or ibrik, which sets this manual grinder apart from other devices. Each Gold Clix click changes the burr setting by 41.6 μm, which translates into a modification of the coffee particle size by 21 μm.
How does the Comandante C60 Baracuda grinder differ from the C40 MK4 Nitro Blade model?
- It has a larger and more efficient grinding mechanism.
- Its body is made from a single block of stainless steel, which provides greater axle stabilization.
- It is equipped with a more precise GX50 Gold Clix grind size adjustment system, which has a brass dial.
- It has an XL size handle with the Big Joe knob.
The grinders are entirely made in Germany. The Comandante C60 Baracuda weighs approximately 1018 grams, which means it is a solidly built grinder, although it maintains compact dimensions.
Make the most out of your recurring coffee orders with the IneffablePoints programme.
How does the programme work?
It’s simple, with every purchase you will automatically receive:
- 15 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent in Ongoing Subscription orders.
- 10 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent in regular coffee orders.
- 1 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent on accessories orders.
How and when can i redeem my points?
Once you have accumulated 2,000 IneffablePoints, you can redeem them on your next order at the checkout section:
- 2,000 IneffablePoints = €10 discount on your order.
- Your IneffablePoints will appear automatically in the checkout section every time you make a new purchase and you will have the option to redeem them on the go.
- You can discount up to 50% of the total amount of your order by using IneffablePoints.
- The minimum amount of IneffablePoints redeemable is 2.000 while there is no maximum amount.
- IneffablePoints expire after one year.
Your IneffablePoints are automatically associated with your customer account on our website.
You can check your IneffablePoints balance at any time by accessing your customer account here: