WORLDWIDE SHIPPING – Free shipping in peninsular Spain from 34,00€ / Delivery in 24/48 hours M-F
Hario Chronometer Brewing Scale
62,00€ VAT included
Model: Hario V60 Drip Scale (VST-2000B).
Integrated timer. 0.1 gr accuracy.
0.1 gr accuracy.
Size: W12 × D19 × H2,9 cm.
Unit of display: 2-2000 gr.
Maximum count up time: 99 min 59 sec.
The Hario digital scale with chronometer is a kitchen scale specially designed for brewing coffee thanks to its integrated stopwatch. This digital scale measures two important parameters in any coffee recipe: weight and time, and it does so simultaneously thanks to its digital display divided into two spaces. This allows us to weigh the coffee or water while controlling, for example, the extraction time. With the possibility of measuring weight in increments of 0.1 grams and measuring time accurately thanks to its integrated stopwatch, this digital kitchen scale will give us the necessary precision to prepare our recipes with reliability.
Why is a scale important for brewing coffee?
Whenever we brew coffee, regardless how, we are following a recipe. We may do so unconsciously and wrongly (for example, using “torrefacto” coffee, filling the filter of a Moka coffee maker without taking into account the amount of water or using cold water) or we might do it taking care of all the parameters to achieve a good extraction and get the best results of our specialty coffee. For the latter, which we highly recommend, it is important that we are methodical and rigorous following the same steps so that we might obtain similar results each time. That way we will know what we have to manipulate to alter the result. For this, a digital scale that measures weight and time - like this Hario scale - is essential. You may conceive it as a scientific experiment in which there are variables to control -independent- that affect one variable –dependent- which would be the end result. In our case, the cup of coffee we are brewing. To find out what has caused the dependent variable to change -for example, if our cup of coffee is under extracted- we have to keep track of the independent variables. In this case, it might be because of the water/coffee ratio or because the amount of coffee might have been too little, among other possibilities. You can control both these things with this Hario digital scale thanks to its weight and integrated stopwatch into a single screen which works simultaneously.
· Free shipping with 34,00€ plus order. Only applicable in peninsular Spain.
· Shipping costs per order are 4,00€ (VAT included), for peninsular Spain.
· For any other areas or countries please proceed to cart, type in your address and it will automatically show your shipping cost.
Make the most out of your recurring coffee orders with the IneffablePoints programme.
How does the programme work?
It’s simple, with every purchase you will automatically receive:
- 15 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent in Ongoing Subscription orders.
- 10 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent in regular coffee orders.
- 1 IneffablePoints for every €1 spent on accessories orders.
How and when can i redeem my points?
Once you have accumulated 2,000 IneffablePoints, you can redeem them on your next order at the checkout section:
- 2,000 IneffablePoints = €10 discount on your order.
- Your IneffablePoints will appear automatically in the checkout section every time you make a new purchase and you will have the option to redeem them on the go.
- You can discount up to 50% of the total amount of your order by using IneffablePoints.
- The minimum amount of IneffablePoints redeemable is 2.000 while there is no maximum amount.
- IneffablePoints expire after one year.
Your IneffablePoints are automatically associated with your customer account on our website. You can check your IneffablePoints balance at any time by accessing your customer account here: https://ineffablecoffee.com/my-account/